June 26, 2009

Charlie's Angels

( L to R: Jaclyn Smith, Farrah Fawcett, Kate Jackson )

Today I read in some sites that Farrah Fawcett passed away yesterday, June 25, 2009. She was 62., and she died of cancer.

Some might not really familiar with Fawcett. But I believe you've heard of Charlie' Angels, right? Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu and Drew Barrymore. But, well, I watched "Charlie's Angels" when I was like, errr, 3 or 4 years old. It was a TV series, one of our - me, my elder sister & my cousin - favorite, aside of Chip's. Hahaha...

So, we used to play as if we were Charlie's Angels. Lia, my sister, as Jaclyn Smith's Kelly Garrett. Riva, my cousin, as Farrah Fawcett's Jill Munroe. And me, as Kate Jackson's Sabrina Duncan. No, I didn't pick Kate Jackson by myself. They, Lia & Riva, did it for me. They never let me chose the role. It was like, "Hey, it's whether you be Sabrina or not at all!" Haha. They were so rude back then. Probably because I'm the youngest and I was a bit annoying to them, I guess. I dunno. But sometimes kids do that, right? It's like playing with the same age and do some rude stuff to the youngers.

And my younger brother, Dimas, I think he was 2 years old. And we (three of us) pretended as if he is Bosley - a role in the movie. He couldn't even say anything meaningly at that time. So, well, he couldn't either accept nor reject it. I don't think he even cared about playing with us girls anyway!

Ohhhh, whatta childhood. Good times, bad times... I miss 'em!

2 comments:

Diaz Aryagung said...

hey, i watch the series on AXN or sometin'...

Ade Putri Paramadita said...

Really? The old one with those angels? Masih ada nggak ya?