August 3, 2008

ScribeFire



ScribeFire, an extension of Firefox, enables users to easily drag and drop formatted text from the web into their blog(s), post entries, take notes, and optimize their ad inventory, directly through the Firefox browser.

Nah, that's what they say in Scribefire's website. And Robin (he is the creator of Musikator) has installed this add-ons in my laptop from, like, uhm, 4 months ago? And now, this is the first time I'm using it! It happened that I finally found the way to add up blogs account in this thing. So, in this thing, I can upload writings and stuff, either to Musikator, this blog - Inconvenient Mind, or to Zoik! Oh, well, actually I don't know what to write. It's just, some kind of a test, actually :)

Let's see if it's working properly. Hope so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in my case, it saved as a draft so this is not posting. : (